You can view the resource history of an order item to see when the order item has been changed, who made the change, and what the previous resource title and ID were. This can help determine why a particular item was ordered or if a patron requested a different item originally.
View the resource history for an order item
- Navigate to Orders > Order Items.
- Click Search to view all order items.
From the drop-down list, select an index and enter the search term(s). Click Search.
- Click the Title of the item whose resource history you want to view.
- From the Order Item Details screen, click Resource history. The Resource History window appears.
- Click Close to close the Resource History window.