Discover how to search for and filter local resources in WorldShare Acquisitions.
View all local resources
- Navigate to Local Resources > Local Resources.
- Click Search. All local resources appear.
- Click the Local Resource Name to view or edit the local resource.
Search local resources
Use the search box to search local resources.
- From the drop-down list, select an index and enter the search term(s).
- Click Search.
Filter local resources
Local resources can be filtered using the filters at the top of the page.
- Click one of the filter names below.
- Select the values you want to apply. You can select one or more. When more than one value is selected, the system searches for any of the selected values.
- Click Apply. Once the filter is applied, you can hover over the filter name to view the selected values.
- (Optional) To remove the filter, click Reset.
Available local resource filters
|Default Acquisition Type