View all invoices
- On the left navigation, click Invoices > Invoices.
- Click Search. All invoices appear.
- Results are sorted numerically by invoice number.
- To change the sort order, click any column heading.
- To customize the column headings that appear, see Show/hide columns. By default, not all column headings are visible.
- Click the Invoice # to view or edit the invoice. For details, see Edit an invoice.
- Enter an invoice number in the box.
- Click Search or press <Enter>.
You can choose the columns that appear.
- Click the gray gear button () above the right-most column.
- In the Show Columns window, select or deselect the columns you want to show or hide.
- Close the Show Columns window by clicking anywhere outside it.
Available invoice columns
- Invoice columns - Table
Column Description Action To delete an invoice, click Delete. Unpaid invoice can be deleted, even if they contain items. Invoice # The number of the invoice. May contain letters as well as numbers. Invoice Date Date invoice created. Items Qty Number of items on the invoice. Payment Status Status Description Open Unpaid. Can be deleted. Paid Paid. Cannot be deleted, but can be unpaid. Ready Unpaid. Cannot be deleted, but can be paid. Receipt Status status description Not Received () No items received. Partially Received () Some items received. Received () All items received. Total Total amount of invoice. Vendor Vendor that sent items on the invoice.
Invoices can be filtered using the filters at the top of the page.
- Click one of the filter names.
- Payment Status
- Select the values you want to apply. You can select one or more. When more than one value is selected, the system searches for any of the selected values.
- Click Apply. Once the filter is applied, you can hover over the filter name to view the selected values.
- (Optional) To remove the filter, click Reset.