Use this feature to record a debit, credit, or refund for non-bibliographic items (that do not have records in WorldCat or the WorldCat knowledge base), such as equipment or bindery fees. Items added in this way are not on an order, so the Order field remains blank.
Find an invoice
- On the left panel, click Invoices > Invoices.
- Click Search to view all invoices.
Enter an Invoice number and then click Search.
- On the Invoices screen you can view invoices by Payment Status, Vendor, or retrieve them based on Invoice Number.
- View by Vendor: Use the Vendor filter (under the search box) to search for invoices from a specific vendor, multiple vendors, or all vendors.
- View by Payment Status: Use the Payment Status filter (under the search box) to see Open, Paid, Ready, or All invoices.
- Retrieve by Invoice Number: Type the Invoice Number in the search box in the upper left corner of the screen.
Open invoices display by default. Use the Payment Status list (upper right corner of screen) to see Open, Paid, Ready, or All invoices. See Edit an invoice.
Add debit, credit, or refund for a non-bibliographic item to invoice
- From the Add list(in the top left corner above the table), select the item to add.
- Debit - A debited item increases the amount paid from fund upon payment of invoice
- Credit - A credited item, decreases the amount paid from fund upon payment of invoice
- Refund - A refunded item, decreases the amount paid from fund upon payment of invoice
- A new blank line appears on the invoice. Enter details for the not ordered item in Title, Budget/Fund, Unit Price, Discount, Service Charges, Shipping, Tax, as required.
For credits and refunds, all amounts must be negative (unit price, service charges, shipping).
- When ready, click Save Invoice. If all items are entered, click Mark as Ready or Pay an invoice.