WorldShare Acquisitions facilitates the ordering, receiving, and processing physical and electronic items. WorldShare Acquisitions supports the following functions:
- Discovering items to order (including adding copies of and placing holds on items)
- Ordering physical and electronic items
- Receiving and invoicing items
- Managing budgets
- Managing vendors
WorldShare Acquisitions integrates with the other functions of OCLC WorldShare Management Services (WMS).
- Discover Items: Search for, order, and add copies of an item. Also, place holds on an item.
- Discover Collections: Search for, order, and add copies of an e-resource.
- Local Resources: Search for, order, and add copies of a local resource.
- Orders: Create, search for, or browse orders.
- Serial Issues: Track and claim missing serial issues.
- Receive and Invoice: Receive items and create invoices. Process open invoices. Download labels for received items.
- Invoices: Create and edit invoices.
- Budgets: Create and edit budgets.
- Vendors: Create and edit vendor information.
- Automated Jobs: Create and edit automated jobs for file retrieval and import.
- My Labels: Create and edit spine labels and label print lists.
- Legal Deposit Receipts: Create and manage legal deposit receipts.
- Settings. Create and edit legal deposit receipts and custom fields.