From the Order Items screen, you can cancel monographic series, confirm cancellation, or undo cancellation. See Confirm cancellation and Uncancel items for more information.
When you cancel a monographic series:
- You will not be able to add any additional volumes to the series.
- You will still be able to receive an invoice volumes added to the series before it was cancelled.
After you cancel a monographic series, the encumbrance will be cleared.
Note: You cannot cancel an individual series volume. You must delete it if it is no longer needed. If you attempt to cancel a series volume, it will appear in the Items that Cannot be Deleted dialog window with the reason "Item is a volume of a monographic series.".
View all monographic series
- On the left navigation, click Orders > Order Items.
- From the filter row, click Processing Type > Monographic Series > Apply. All monographic series appear.
- Results are sorted alphabetically by title.
- To change the sort order, click any column heading.
Cancel monographic series
- From the monographic series results list, select one or more monographic series to cancel.
- At the top of the screen, click Cancel > Cancel Items.
- The Cancel Items window appears. If you are unable to cancel any monographic series you selected, it will be noted here.
- Enter the Quantity to Cancel.
- Select if you want to Cancel subscription at the end of the subscription period or Cancel subscription on [date]. If you select the latter, you must enter a date manually or click the calendar icon to select a date.
- If you want to notify the vendor about the cancellation and optionally request a confirmation of the cancellation, continue to Notify vendor about cancellation (and request confirmation).
- Otherwise, click Cancel Items. The monographic series is cancelled in the system and its Order Status changes to Cancelled.