Discover how to transfer money from one fund to one or more other funds on a budget in WorldShare Acquisitions.
- Open the budget with the funds you want to transfer.
- For the fund you want to transfer money from, click the ellipses button () in the action column.
- Select Transfer from the drop-down list.
- The Transfer Funds dialog appears. Information about your transfer from fund is available.
- Current Remaining Balance - The remaining balance for the fund before the transfer. This number is the budgeted amount minus encumbrances and expenditures.
- Current Budgeted Amount - The budgeted amount for the fund before the transfer.
- New Remaining Balance - What the remaining balance will be for the fund after the transfer. This number is the budgeted amount minus encumbrances and expenditures.
- New Budgeted Amount - What the budgeted amount for the fund will be after the transfer.
- In the Transfer Funds dialog, type in name of the target fund or use autocomplete to search for the fund.
- (Optional) Click the plus button () to add a new row and select another target fund. You can select up to five target funds.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer into the target fund to the right of that fund.
Note: The amount that you want to move from the transfer from fund is equal to the sum of the amount you want to transfer to the target fund(s). This sum is displayed in the Total amount field at the bottom of the dialog.
- Click Transfer.
- Confirm the transfer.