How can I attach an email list to a SDI alert?
- OLIB 9.0
It is currently not possible to set up an email list and attach it to a SDI alert notice.
However, the following method can be used to select and insert users:
1. In OLIB, navigate to Searches > Users.
2. In Other Searches, select users by Surname/Forename/Initials.
3. Enter % and click on Refine Search to select users to be included in 'list' e.g. user category.
4. On the display of users, click on Select All to select required users.
5. Click on save and enter name of search in Save search as box.
6. Navigate to Alerting > Notices.
7. Search for SDI Profile record by entering name in Description box.
8. Click on Modify.
9. Go to the Users attribute and click on Search.
10. In Other Searches, select the required search under Saved Searches.
11. Run saved search.
12.On the display of users, click on Select All to select required users.
13 Click on Insert to insert them into the SDI profile.
14. Click on Save and Close.
An alternative method is to save the users selected in Stage 4 as a Folder. In Stage 10, it is then possible to click on the name of the Folder. Use the Select all to select required users and then insert to insert them into the SDI profile.