►Admin Client Configuration> Method Permissions
This domain allows you to configure the Actions available in various Actions drop downs in OLIB. Certain Actions can be removed from the drop downs if not appropriate to your implementation.
In this example we remove renewal actions in the Circ Desk screen - Loan Items box. The Renew all and Renew selected items options in the Loan Items list box Actions list are to be removed; the same actions are to remain still, in the Problem Renewals list box Actions list.
- Go to Admin Client Configuration> Method Permissions.
- Use the search Attribute Methods Name Search and search for renew.
- Go to the details screen for the first record: Renew all.
- If the Method ID begins with 888, select the Advanced option on the Permissions drop down list at the top of the screen.
- Click on the ALL USERS GROUP's View checkbox, then click on it again to deselect it and remove the check.
- Click Save to save the deselection.
- Click Next to go to the next record in the hitlist. If this record's Method ID begins with 888, repeat the steps above to deselect the View check box for the All Users Group. Repeat for all attribute methods whose Method ID begins with 888. There should be 4 of them in total:
|Method Name||Renew All||Renew selected Items||Renew all (unseen)||Renew selected items (unseen)|
|Method Type||Single Item Method||Multiple Item Method||Single Item Method||Multiple Item Method|
- Once all the 888 attribute methods' ALL USERS GROUP's View options have been deselected, re-build OLIB Web.
You will also need to log out and back in again for the changes to take effect.
The Renew options should no longer be included in the Loan Items list box's Action list, but still be available in the Problem Renewals list box's Action list.