This document describes the OLIB Reports functionality introduced in Service Pack 11. This significantly extends the capabilities and improves the usability of the Reporting domains that have been available in OLIB for many years.
The significant changes include the capability for OLIB Reports to set runtime parameters using a date picker and drop-down lists, to preview the report and to produce output in PDF, Word and Excel format.
The Service Pack also further extends the GETStream feature by providing the ability for a report to incorporate an Excel Template in its definition and set the URL from within OLIB before retrieving the template and using Excel to retrieve the data.
The reporting features in this document will only work in OLIB Web. WorldView has not been changed to support them.
- Find OLIB reports
- Learn how to find OLIB reports.
- Run an OLIB report
- Learn how to run an OLIB report.
- Create an OLIB report
- Learn how to create an OLIB report.
- OLIB report sections
- Learn how to use OLIB report sections.
- OLIB reports system configuration
- Learn how to configure OLIB reports.
- OLIB report listing
- Learn how to retrieve an OLIB report listing.
- OLIB reports appendix
- Find an index of OLIB reports.