- EZproxy is giving a missing file error as an example error File missing: docs\suspend.htm
- All versions of EZproxy
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- Create a file that matches the missing file error message
- Copy the file to the EZproxy docs directory.
- Check for Tripped security rules
- clear any tripped rules that need unblocked
The file should have information about why the file is being called as an example. suspend.htm should have information about the account that has been suspended for a security rules violation. logup.htm is another that is commonly called and missing. This should have information about the user account that does not have permission to access this resource.