- After Upgrading to version 6.6.2+ you get the following error message: Current license key expired on 2019-12-31 09:00:00 (too far in future; clock issue).
- EZproxy version 6.6.2+
To resolve this you will need to reapply your EZproxy WSkey using the steps below:
- Log onto your EZproxy Server.
- Stop EZproxy from running as a service.
- Remove EZproxy as a service
- Install your EZproxy WSkey:
- Windows Command:
ezproxy -k 123456789101112
- Linux Command (Must be run as root):
./ezproxy -k 123456789101112
- Add EZproxy back as a service.
After this has been completed the message should go away.