How long are the logs kept for Hosted EZproxy
- How long is the retention of the Hosted EZproxy logs
Here is the information about the retention of the EZproxy logs:
- The Audit Log is set for 180 days, and it is set in the Config.txt. You can find more information In the Log Files Overview.
- The default for all the other logs is set for 730 days.
- You can contact OCLC Support to update the retention of the rest of the logs.
- The minimum log retention can be updated to 365 days and a maximum of 1825 days.