How do I add a Resource-Stanza-Database to EZproxy?
- Versions: All
- Open a web browser and navigate to the OCLC Database Stanza List.
If you have been provided a stanza by the vendor and it is not on the OCLC Database Stanza List, copy the stanza provided and go to Step 4.
- Navigate to the resource you need to add and click the link.
- Copy the Stanza text information.
- Navigate to your EZproxy folder.
- Find your Config.txt file and then open the file in a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad ++.
- Navigate in your config.txt to where you have other resources and paste your new stanza.
- Save the config.txt file.
- Restart your EZproxy service or restart the EZproxy from the admin page.
- Your new resource should now be available.
- Test your new resource by Navigating to your Menu page and clicking the link for the new resource.
- Make sure your IP address ranges are allowed by the Vendor by updating the Vendor with your IP address ranges.
- If you run into any issues with adding the Stanza, or you are hosted by OCLC, please reach out to OCLC Support