- Access hosted EZproxy log files
- EZproxy (hosted) all versions
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- URL link: https://<yourdomainname>.idm.oclc.org/public/admin.htm
- Login using your "nav" credentials - these are provided to you when the hosted system is initially set up. These are used to access your hosted EZproxy log files.
- Once authenticated, there are (2) two hyperlinks: EZproxy Administration & Log Listing
- Select "Log Listing"
- Listed here are the log files that have been captured by EZproxy, this is considered "raw data". All can be downloaded for review and analysis.
- Files ending with a .gz extension are considered compressed format and must be unzipped.