Join the EZproxy listserv and Community Center
OCLC Community Center
Join the OCLC Community Center.
Use the OCLC Community Center to connect with other EZproxy admins, ask questions of your peers and gain insights from online virtual community roundtables and user-contributed documentation and videos. You can also submit product enhancements. Use your existing WorldShare ® (WMS, ILL, Collection Manager, License Manager, or Record Manager) or WorldCat ® Discovery credentials to log in. If you do not have credentials for one of these products, you can request credentials.
OCLC now hosts and maintains an e-mail list for discussing topics related to EZproxy, previously hosted by SUNY.
Subscribe to the listserv
To subscribe to the EZproxy listserv:
- Send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of your message, type: subscribe EZproxy-L
Post to the listserv
To post messages to the EZproxy listserv, send an e-mail message to EZPROXY-L@oclclists.org.
Archives of this list can be accessed here: http://listserv.oclclists.org/scripts/wa.exe?INDEX&X=51F5B187E555988F2B&Y
When you access the archives for the first time, you will need to follow the instructions on the page to set up a new password and then confirm that password by email.
Unsubscribe from the listserv
To unsubscribe from the EZproxy listserv:
- Click on the unsubscribe link found in the footer of each message from the EZproxy mailing list
- Enter pertinent details before clicking Unsubscribe EZproxy-L
- You will receive an email with the subject, Command confirmation request. Click on the link inside this email to successfully unsubscribe.