In order to provide access to resources that use https, your EZproxy server must be configured with an SSL certificate.
Note: ASTM Compass recently moved to a new platform, which changed the URL from https://compass.astm.org to https://secure.astm.org. You should take the following steps:
- Update your stanza in config.txt to the one above.
- Replace all of your existing starting point URLs and links. They should look as follows:
- ASTM has provided a redirect for old links. They will allow you direct access to a resource if they are EZproxy links.
- You must use the HTTPS version of your EZproxy prefix as noted above. This EZproxy prefix will work:
This EZproxy prefix will not work:
- The EZproxy server must be at or above version 7.0.
- The authentication method EZproxy is configured to use must use HTTPS throughout the authentication process.
- The browser used to proxy ASTM must allow 3rd party cookies.
A Hosted EZproxy Include File is available for this resource. Hosted EZproxy customers will receive automatic updates with OCLC’s latest version of this stanza. Note: Hosted EZproxy customers in the Americas using self-service may reference the Include File by adding the following line to config.txt: