Find the directives and configurations required for authenticating EZproxy.
- Common conditions and actions
- Learn about common conditions and actions used to create authorization rules and manage user access to EZproxy.
- Learn more about the the constant, variables and functions that are available to create complex expressions in EZproxy.
- Limit concurrent logins
- Find out how to limit the number of times that a single username can be used to log in using EZproxy.
- Multiple authentication servers
- In EZproxy, in your user.txt file, you can include any combination of authentication methods supported by EZproxy.