In Choreo Insights, your library has the ability to upload custom-created title lists and compare them against your institution's collection. These title lists can be uploaded from anyone from your library as long as they have a Choreo Insights account.
Once a list is uploaded by a user, it is available to use by everyone at your library in Choreo Insights. Lists denoted by a globe icon in the Lists drop-down are created by OCLC staff and available to all Choreo Institutions.
- Navigate to the Uploads tab.
- Click Download to the right of Template Title List File to download a template for structuring your title lists.
- Fill in your title list:
- The list should contain only OCLC Numbers, ISBNs or a mixture of the two.
- The file should be in a CSV file format.
- The list should contain a column called OCLC_NUMBER.
- The list should contain a column called ISBN.
- List titles should be 50 characters or less and contain no spaces.
- Any underscores included will be treated as a space.
- After you have finished adding titles, you can upload the title list to use it.
Lists are limited to a size of 5,000 rows.