Creating a listener
Learn how to create a listener using the Amlib SIP2 Manager.
- From the main SIP2 Manager screen Select New
- Select an Instance to use from the drop down menu
- Enter the IP address or host name of where the client will be connecting from
- Choose and Amlib username and a Location for Stats
- Select Apply and now the SIP2 Service should be ready to accept connections from the specified IP or Hostname
- See the full SIP2 Manager Procedure Guide available on the OCLC Website, from under Downloads and Software Updates > Version 6.1 > Installation Guides > SIP2 Service for more information