Refreshes the MARC display of Catalogue records based on the Used in Marc Display (Y/N) column on the Tag Subfields screen (Main > Authorities > MarcTags – F7 SubF). Can be Y or N
Please Note: This task should be done when staff are NOT using the Authorities or Catalogue modules for maintenance, additions, deletions or searching.
- Launch the Amlib client
- Go to Main > Catalogue > CatMaintenance – the Catalog Maintenance screen will display
- Choose the Maintenance Task: Rebuild the Catalog Display
- Only consider catalogue records created before: Enter the date to which this process will apply (defaults to a year ago): enter today’s date if the rebuild is to apply to all Catalogue records
- Leave For cat ref insertion enter tag number here field blank
- Select Options relating to the Maintenance Task options – click the Options... button – the Select Tags screen will display:
- Select the Tag(s) you wish to refresh and click the OK button
- Click the F3 Start button to begin the process – a Rebuild Display prompt will display:
- Once the process is completed a prompt will display how many catalogue records were refreshed: A total of XXXX Catalogs have been refreshed.
- Click the OK button