How to save to a catalogue file
A saved Catalogue file is generally used to define the data to display in a report (e.g. Report for Bibliographic details).
Using Catalogue Search
- In Amlib navigate to Main > Catalogue > Catalogue
- Enter your term in the Search Term box and select F5 Query
- Double click on Select a search type- for example Any Keyword
- Select File > Save All
- Select F1 New , give the file a name then F3 Save and F9 Select
- A notification will display the number of items in the file
Stockitems & Catalogue.
It is possible to search in Stockitem, find items and XReference to Catalogues for the items found in the Query e.g. All Videos. Once the Stockitems are displayed in a table, highlight the items. Once highlighted, choose XReference from the top of the table, and choose Catalogue. It is then possible to save the items to a file.
For example, have a File saved named Bibliography. This can be used each time for Bibliographies, emptying (using Empty [F2]) if necessary.
The File can then be used in Reports/RepBibliographic