- Send a request to the Product team so that they are aware that you and your peers support a specific change to an OCLC product.
- WorldShare ILL
- WorldShare Management Services
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare License Manager
- Community Center
To request a change to OCLC products, members can create enhancement requests in the OCLC Community Center.
- Log into the Community Center and select a product.
- Select Enhancements.
- Review the existing list of enhancements to insure you are not creating a duplicate. If your suggestion is already there, please add your notes. Click on Detail to review a description of the enhancement.
- If your enhancement is not there, you may add it. Click Share your idea for a future enhancement.
- Type the name of the product you would like to change. Note you can now also type Community Center to request changes to the Community Center.
- Complete the Enhancement suggestion form and select Submit at the bottom.