Most of these terms and codes are indexed in OCLC Format and Material type indexes. A record can have either a term or a code to be indexed. The RDA tables list the material type indexes that cover each RDA term/code.
In addition, a note is added in the "Other criteria" column of the main tables for OCLC Format or Material index that covers an RDA term/code. The notes link to the RDA tables.
To retrieve records with an RDA term or code, limit a search by a Format/Document Type or Material Type index that covers it.
- Carrier terms and codes (field 338 ‡a ‡b)
- Find RDA carrier type terms and codes that may appear in field 338 subfields $a and $b.
- Content terms and codes (field 336 ‡a ‡b)
- Find RDA content type terms and codes that may appear in field 336 subfields $a and $b.
- Media terms and codes (field 337 ‡a ‡b)
- Find RDA media type terms and codes that may appear in field 337 subfields $a and $b.