Configure and maintain a profile that defines your institutional identity, to enable all web users access to your institution's services and set relevant data for other OCLC products.
Configure your WorldCat Registry settings:
- Create a new institution
- Update or add directory-style information such as name, home page and identifiers.
- List services such as your online catalog, IP addresses, OpenURL resolvers, and virtual reference service.
- Add a mapped location and hours of operation.
- Set branch and affiliation information.
- Supply your institution’s staff contacts.
- View an institution’s profile summary and profile history.
- Share or download an institution’s profile.
Please the WorldCat support area, WorldCat Registry site, for help with settings in the WorldCat Registry module of OCLC Service Configuration.