Use this screen to set URLs and RSS feeds to your library’s catalog for your WorldCat Mobile users.
Mobile Client Library URLs
- Enter a URL for your institution's mobile home page in the field provided.
- Click Test next to the field to check if it displays properly. The Web page opens in a new browser window.
- Select either the option to use the URL configured in the User Interface Options module, or the Name and Location module.
- Click Save Changes to save and continue, or Cancel to start over. A confirmation message appears.
Contact information, only the Library’s Mobile Home Page field is configurable on this screen.If you chose Yes under
- Library's Mobile Catalog: Enter a URL for your library’s mobile catalog.
- Event RSS Feed: Enter a URL for your library’s RSS event page.
- News RSS Feed: Enter a URL for your library’s RSS news page.
When you are finished, click Cancel to start over, or Save Changes to save and continue.