Follow the below instructions to create a WorldCat Account. A WorldCat Account can also be used for other OCLC services such as WorldCat.org, WorldCat registry, and the OCLC Online Service Center.
If you have an OCLC Services Account (WorldShare users), you can use your account to sign into Service Configuration. For more information, see Sign in to Service Configuration.
- Go to the OCLC Service Configuration Sign In screen and select Manage WorldCat Account from the Need Help? drop-down menu.
- On the WorldCat.org home screen, in the upper right corner, click create a free account.
- On the Create an Account screen, fill in the fields. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Click Create Account. Your WorldCat account profile screen appears.
- Follow the steps under Sign in to Service Configuration to sign in to Service Configuration with your WorldCat account.