- Search results take a long time to load or never load at all. If you do get results, you click on a title link and it never loads or the title information comes through, but links and availability do not.
- Worldcat Discovery
This can mean many things, but can mean that there is a network or server issue occurring at this moment. Network troubleshooting can help us identify if there is an issue with the connection. Run the following commands to test the network:
- On your computer's task bar, click on the Start button.
- Type into the search box cmd.
- When the command prompt window comes up, type
- When the ping command finishes, type in
- Copy the information from the window and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call OCLC Support to address the issue immediately.
Important! Do not send an email with this kind of error. The troubleshooting needs to be done immediately to insure that the system comes back up quickly.