How do I control the order that the Access Online links appear on an e-resource record?
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldCat Collection Manager
You can change the order of priority of providers so that the providers you wish your users to see content from appears first.
To do so:
- In WMS navigate to Metadata > Collection Manager > Institution Settings.
- Open the WorldCat Discovery accordion and click on the Display Order tab.
- Drag the providers or click the arrow buttons to reorder them how you wish them to appear.
- By default the providers will be in alphabetical order