How can I export my search results in WorldCat.org?
I would like to export a search result to a .csv file, Excel
You can only export search results which are saved in a list.
In WorldCat.org, you can use the cite functionality to copy and paste up to 25 citations in your list. You can use the export function to save 25 items to a .csv file. Lists longer than that will not export.
- Navigate to Worldcat.org and log in with your WorldCat account
- Click on your display name in the upper right and select My Lists.
- Click the name of the list you want to export.
- Click the icon with three dots immediately below the list name at the top of the list and select Export lists.
- Click Export to save the comma separated value export file to your Downloads folder.