How can I see which libraries own my work?
To see which libraries currently own your work:
- Search for a title in WorldCat.org.
- Select the appropriate item from the search results list.
- Locate the Find a copy at a Library section beneath the item's cover and general information.
- Make sure the filters in the upper right side of the box are all set to display Any format, Any edition and Distance within 200+ km.
- Switch to the All Libraries tab.
- This is the list of all libraries that have set holdings on the title within WorldCat.
Note: Library types that don't usually allow patron access won't appear in this list. If you are a library that wants to appear anyway, contact OCLC Support with your Library name, OCLC Symbol and Contact information.