- When using a library's chat form, patrons encounter an error stating "This institution is no longer a participant of the QuestionPoint Service. Please return to your library's website to find other options."
Patrons may encounter this error if the form method used by your library is still using http. To check this, please follow these steps:
- Go to the URL of the page with your chat form.
- Press Ctrl + U to see the source code for the page.
- Look for "action=" in the source code and check whether the QuestionPoint URL listed is using http.
- If http is still being used, have your library's web developer update the URL to https.
If the URL has already been updated to https or this does not fix the issue, please contact OCLC Support.