- While monitoring chat sessions, staff experience issues such as dropped chats and error messages stating "Oops. Something went wrong."
If you are experiencing issues with QuestionPoint chat, please contact OCLC Support and include as much of the following information as possible:
- Your library's QuestionPoint institution ID, your librarian ID, and/or the question ID under which the error occurred
- A description of the problem you are experiencing including the exact error message such as:
- "Oops. Something went wrong. Check your connections. Please try again."
- The URL of the chat chat page with the error
- The URL of the QuestionPoint homepage, which will include jsessionid= within the URL
- Full page screenshot of the error
- Date and time the error occurred
- The browser and browser version being used