To make changes to your Qwidget, please follow these steps:
- Log into QuestionPoint with the Admin login (9-digit authorization).
- Under Select Service, click Administration.
- Click Institution > Forms > Create Qwidget.
- Select a language if needed and click Continue.
- Under the Qwidget Configuration, make any updates needed to your Qwidget.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
If you are configuring for the first time, or have changed the size, color or language of the Qwidget since your last configuration, copy the saved, updated widget code snippet to your website. Changes to wait messages, or configuration changes other than color, size or language do not require updating the snippet on your webpages.