If you are a group administrator, you control how your group uses its profiles.
Use the QuestionPoint Administration module to specify the profile approval method--manual, automatic or semi-automatic--and required fields for your group. For help, see Specify the profile approval method and required fields for your group.
Use the QuestionPoint Profile module for the following purposes:
- To manually approve profiles.
- To view or change the status of profiles.
- To search the profiles to find information about the resources in the group.
- To view status reports regarding the submittal and approval of profiles and the establishment of librarian authorizations.
- To complete the profile for the institution account associated with your group account.
The following sections of the Profile module are available to group and institution administrators:
The following sections of the Profile module are available only to group administrators: