Use the following information to help you gather the information needed in the Alternate Institution Names part of the profile.
Alternate Institution Names lets you enter the name of your institution in languages other than the language used in the Inst Name field in the Institution Information part of the profile.
Add or remove an organization name in another language
Use the Alternate Institution Names part of the profile to add or remove an organization name in another language.
To go to this part of the profile, click the Institution Services tab on the Profile main menu and then click the Names link below the tab.
Add the name in other languages
To add the name of your organization in another language:
- Select the language of the name in the Language drop-down list box.
- Enter the name in the Name box. Be sure the name is entered properly for the language selected.
- Click Add. The language and name appear in the Names box.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each language needed.
- Click the Save button. The system saves the languages and names.
Remove the name in a language
To remove the name of your organization in a particular language:
- Select the language and name in the Names box.
- Click the Remove button. The language and name are removed from the Names box.
- Click the Save button. The system saves the remaining languages and names.