Parts of KB browse results
The Knowledge Base Browse Results page lists the KB browse results.
The page includes
- The number of records found
- A link to view your browse criteria
- Identification of the particular page in a list of records
- Links and buttons for page navigation
- A list of the records found
The list is divided into pages. Each page includes 10 (default), 20, 30, 50, or 100 records.
The list includes the following columns and information for each record:
- Date on which the record:
- Was added/submitted, if Submitted was selected on the Browse page (default)
- Was answered, if Answered was selected on the Browse page
- Was last updated, if Modified was selected on the Browse page
- Is/was due to be examined by a KB editor, if Update Required was selected on the Browse page
- Question, including the KB record number and question in the record
Note: QuestionPoint truncates long questions to approximately 240 characters and adds an ellipsis (...) to show the truncation.
- Status of the record
- KB in which the record is located
- Required Update Date, which appears only if you are a KB editor and you browse the Update Required folder
You can click the heading of most columns to sort the list by the data in the column.
View a KB record
To view a KB record, click a question. QuestionPoint displays the Record Detail page.
Review/change your KB browse
To review information about your current browse in a separate window, click View browse criteria. You can note the criteria values that you used.
To enter a new browse, click Browse below the Browse tab. QuestionPoint displays the Browse page and resets all browse criteria to their default values.