QuestionPoint system navigation
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The following navigation elements appear on each page of the QuestionPoint system.
||The service bar appears at the top of each page:
- Your account name
- Your library and its institution ID number
- My QuestionPoint link takes you to the My QuestionPoint screen in the My QuestionPoint/Home module
- Exit link logs you off the system
- Branding icon
||The module bar appears below the service bar:
- Select Service drop-down menu displays the module name and lets you navigate to any module available to your account
- Support link takes you to a form that lets you request assistance or send a comment
- Help link opens a separate window that contains online help
- Reset Clock link resets the session timeout timer
- Appear in the module bar to the right of the Select Service drop-down menu
- Take you to sections of the module
- Appear below the module bar
- Take you to pages of a module section
||The page name appears below the module menu.
||The work area appears below the page name and allows you to perform tasks and view information.