Note: Please note your new password and keep it somewhere safe. QuestionPoint no longer communicates your current or new password via email outside of the system.
- Navigate to My QuestionPoint > Home > My Password.
Note: If you are not on the My QuestionPoint screen, select My QuestionPoint from the Select Service drop-down menu.
- On the Change Password screen, complete the following fields:
- Current Password - Enter the password currently assigned to your account.
- New Password - Enter the new password you want assigned to your account.
- Confirm New Password - Enter the new password you want assigned to your account again.
- Click Save. QuestionPoint changes your password and redirects you to the My QuestionPoint screen. The email associated with your QuestionPoint account will receive a confirmation message. Use your new password the next time you sign on to QuestionPoint.
QuestionPoint password requirements
- Must not exceed 20 characters
- Can contain any combination of letters, numbers, and characters (e.g., %, #, and ^)