You can use QuestionPoint chat to:
- View a list of monitoring librarians
- Instant Message (IM) with another monitoring librarian
- Transfer an active session to another monitoring librarian
Before you transfer a session to another librarian, you should:
- View the list of monitoring librarians to see who is available to receive the session, and
- Send an IM to ask an available librarian to take the session. Double-click or right-click and select Start Librarian Chat on the librarian name you want to initiate a chat session with.
Transfer the session after a librarian agrees to take it. If you transfer the session without asking first, the receiving librarian may not be able to provide prompt attention to the session.