Go to archived questions
To go to your library's archived questions in the Service History:
- Click View Service History in the Ask Quick Links on the My QuestionPoint screen.
- Click Search History in the Ask a Librarian module.
QuestionPoint displays the Service History Search page.
Find archived questions by Question ID
To find an archived question by its Question ID in the Service History:
- Go to the Service History. QuestionPoint displays the Service History Search page.
- Type or paste the ID in the Search box located at the upper right of the page, select Question ID in the drop-down list, and click the arrow.
QuestionPoint displays the Service History: Full Question page if it finds the question.
If QuestionPoint does not find the question, verify the Question ID:
- If the ID is incorrect, repeat steps 1–2 using the correct ID.
- If the ID is correct, go to a question list that is not in the Service History and repeat step 2.
- If QuestionPoint still does not find the question, it is not available to your library.