Note: If you inadvertently remove the wrong account, click the Create Account tab and create a new account to replace the one that you removed.
Remove a librarian account
- Navigate to Administration > Institution > Accounts > Create Account.
- On the Create New Librarian Account screen, click the View/Update Accounts tab.
- On the Current Librarian Accounts screen, find the account that you want to remove in the accounts list. For names with multiple accounts, verify that the Login ID and Account Privileges are those you wish to remove.
- Click Remove and then click OK. A confirmation message appears at the top of the page.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each librarian account you want to remove.
Current Librarian Accounts screen - Fields
|Login ID||The system-generated login ID for an account.|
|Librarian's Name||The name of the librarian for an account.|
|Screen Name||The screen name of the librarian for an account.|
|Librarian's E-mail Address||The email address for an account.|
|Account Privilege/Profile||Indicates the type of access an account has to institution profile records.|
|Account Privilege/Ask A Librarian||Indicates the type of access an account has to Ask A Librarian.|
|Account Privilege/Knowledge Base||Indicates the type of access an account has to the local and global Knowledge Bases.|