These resources are provided to libraries participating in the 24/7 Reference Cooperative to facilitate high quality responses.
24/7 Reference Best Practices
- Best practices for 24/7 cooperative sessions.
24/7 Reference Cooperative Policies
- 24/7 reference policies regarding chat sessions conducted on behalf of other member libraries.
24/7 Reference Cooperative FAQs
- Frequently asked questions and answers about the cooperatives.
24/7 Reference Clearinghouse for QuestionPoint Chat Scripts
- A collection librarian contributed chat scripts you can copy and use in your QuestionPoint Ask module.
24/7 Reference Ready Reference Resources
- A collection of resources available to assist librarians while chatting with patrons.
24/7 Reference Cooperative Policy Page Guidelines
- 24/7 Reference policies regarding content necessary for Policy Pages.
Join the 24/7 Reference Virtual Referral Group
- A PowerPoint that illustrates how to join the 24/7 reference virtual referral group. Using question referral allows you to move post chat session transcripts or incoming emails to other libraries in the 24/7 cooperative for answers or more information if necessary, demonstrating the value of the concept of "Move the question, not the patron."