In the administrative module, you can customize the FirstSearch ILL request form so it best meets the needs of your users and ILL staff. You can:
- Supply a label for each field
- Supply content for a field or leave the field blank for users to supply the content
- Specify which fields are displayed to users, can be modified by users, or must be completed by users
- Add a note for users on the form
- Specify whether or not user data has persistence (whether or not data typed by a user in the first ILL request of a FirstSearch session is automatically redisplayed in subsequent ILL requests during the session)
For more information, see WorldCat Admin.